Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A story to tell.....

For those who know me in real life and on FB they know we have had quite the adventure adopting these past few years. 

Our story is still being written so I can't really tell it yet but I will. It's full of twists and turns and tests of our faith. Crazy coincidences that are so much more than that, they're hints from God that we are on the right path he's laid for us. 

Until then though I press on where he's leading me.....to my kids. 

I can't even describe to you the way our trip last year changed me. Not only opening my eyes fully to the plight of orphans but also to a whole new culture I came to love. I will never stop advocating for adoption and orphan care....never. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!