Monday, July 28, 2014

Katie and I: The first 2 weeks

These are from the first part of the trip before I could publicly post where I was. My best friend Katie aka my sister since we've been BFF's since we were 15 came for the first 2 weeks. 


She was such a great help to me, we had some good times trying to fit in here and just enjoying getting to talk without the interruption of our kids yelling in the background! Lol this process is very stressful especially coming here after everything that happened in Crimea and coming without my husband. Katie helped to keep me focused and calm, there are moments when you are here and something stressful happens that makes you want to just curl into a ball and cry but she didn't let me:) she encouraged me to keep going and fighting for Katya. 

Miss you Katie can't wait to be home again we'll need to schedule some coffee and shopping dates :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!